I Want To...
Click to Home

Go To Search
Connect with Us
Lost Plates
Lost\Stolen Plates
Thank you for your patience during this covid craziness, it is greatly appreciated! Wearing a mask helps me protect you, and you protect me.

We are now open to the general public and have resumed our normal hours of 8am-4:30pm, we take rotating lunches so that we can help
you during lunch hours.
We strongly encourage everyone that has transactions that can be handled through the mail to do so! This
will really help to keep the Motor Vehicle office and hallway compliant with social distancing and will help to keep employees
& patrons healthy, safe & feeling secure in their surroundings! 
Thank you! 

Our phone number is 785-229-3455.
Our email address is:  
Our fax number is 785-229-3461.


Contact the Police Department or the Franklin County Sheriff's Office to file a report.
Bring the  report to our office with a case number.

The registered owner will need to present proper identification (driver's license, current proof of insurance, and either the registration, title, or plate number which was lost/stolen to their local Motor Vehicle Office.  The replacement fee is $4.00.

      A Power of Attorney form will need to be completed in order for an individual to replace a lost/stolen plate for the registered owner.