Food and Restaurant Inspections

Food Safety and Restaurant Inspections and Complaints

The Franklin County Environmental Health does not conduct restaurant inspections or follow-up on food safety or restaurant complaints.

If you have concern or would like to make a complaint or request a restaurant be inspected please contact 

The Kansas Department of Agriculture
Division of Food Safety and Lodging
(785) 564-6767 or (785) 296-3556
109 S.W. 9th Street, 3rd Floor
Topeka, KS 66612
Steve Moris, Food Safety Program Manager
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (except State holidays).

You can also make a complaint electronically by going to their website Kansas Department of Agriculture Food Safety